One of the resources I am sharing today is the Teq Educator Resource Center (ERC). Teq is an innovative learning company, born in a barn, literally! They provide professional development and instructional support to the modern classroom and champion the integration of technology. They are primarily based in New York, but also have free resources available to educators through their Educator Resource Center.
On their main site, click on Community and you will land on a page that will link you to videos, top 10 lists of their favorite links, commentary from Curriculum and Tech Specialists and also the link to their Educator Resource Center. There have been more than 1 million downloads from the Teq ERC. You can create a new account and also upload content to be reviewed and possibly added to the community.
Here’s what it has…
- Interactive Whiteboard Lessons (SMART, Mimio, ActivInpire and RM EasiTeach)
- Mixed Reality 3D content (technology enhanced content, simulations, interactives built in Smart or Mimio)
- Graphic Organizers
- Free Teq Downloads
- eBooks – Professional, How-to
- Blog to follow
- Video archives
- And More!!!
- Knowledge Delivery Systems Launches ‘The No-Nonsense Nurturer… (prweb.com)
- Cool Tool | MimioCapture (edtechdigest.wordpress.com)
- 5 Tips for Creating an Interactive Classroom – Teq Blog (svasey.wordpress.com)
- Mimio (khushboopatel21.wordpress.com)
- TeQ Talk: PSiO Mind Booster Audio-Visual Stimulation Glasses (khq.com)
- TeQ Talk: The Scosche boomBottle Allows Great Sound While Hiking & Biking (khq.com)
- TeQ Talk: Always Losing Your Keys? Your Cat? ‘Stick-N-Find’ Can Help! (khq.com)
- TeachAde.com Introduces Resources for Educators in French (prweb.com)
- New Version of MimioCapture Ink Recorder Increases Ease of Use for Teachers (virtual-strategy.com)