Do you remember Bloom’s Taxonomy? I do – and I have to be honest – the first thing that pops into my head is not that it wasn’t my most engaging learning! I remember it in college and making sure that the 15 page lesson plan I had to turn had tried to reach as many of the
levels as possible and then again it resurfaced when we wrote essential questions and units while making sure our curriculum maps were aligned with Ohio’s Academic Content Standards. In both cases, it was the kind of work that give you a headache – almost immediately!! Come on now, be honest, I am right, aren’t I?
So, I know it will be hard to believe that I would actually craft a post on my own ed tech blog in the area of Bloom’s Taxonomy, but I have been completely converted!!!!!!! Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy is the bomb! It makes perfect sense to take Bloom’s Taxonomy and connect it with the digital/ed tech world and create a clearinghouse of categorized resources that help engage each part all the while integrating and teaching 21st century skills – it’s all best practice!
You can click on all the links within the presentation and it will take you to each of the resources. View the presentation by clicking above or view it below:
Additional Bloom’s Taxonomy images/resources:
- Two Wonderful Bloom’s Taxonomy Paint Palette for Teachers (teacherlingo.com)
- 22 Ways To Use Twitter With Bloom’s Taxonomy (teachingwithtechk12.wordpress.com)
- The 10-Minute Guide To Bloom’s Taxonomy | Edudemic (edudemic.com)
- Useful Web Tools to Integrate Digital Blooms Taxonomy into Your Teaching (teacherlingo.com)
- Useful Web Tools to Integrate Digital Blooms Taxonomy into Your Teaching (educatorstechnology.com)
- Integrate iPads Into Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy With This ‘Padagogy Wheel’ (shireen122chang.wordpress.com)
- New Detailed Taxonomy Wheel for Teachers (educatorstechnology.com)
- Interesting Graphic on Bloom’s Taxonomy (educatorstechnology.com)
- Playing Around With Blooms Digital Taxonomy (katherinedugdale.wordpress.com)
- Blooms Taxonomy Technology Pyramid (bea19lee.wordpress.com)