Twitter has exploded on the ed tech scene – which makes it hard because most school tech filters block this site for use. However, below is a link how to apply the use of Twitter to Bloom’s Taxonomy! I know…Bloom’s Taxonomy – remember writing questions or lessons based on these levels and trying to make sure you had address all of them? College days and College lesson plan formats!
Check out the link below and set up your Twitter account today!
- Useful Web Tools to Integrate Digital Blooms Taxonomy into Your Teaching (teacherlingo.com)
- Bloom’s Taxonomy and Technology Integration (aet541elearning.wordpress.com)
- 22 Ways To Use Twitter With Bloom’s Taxonomy (teachingwithtechk12.wordpress.com)
- Useful Web Tools to Integrate Digital Blooms Taxonomy into Your Teaching (educatorstechnology.com)
- Blooms Taxonomy Technology Pyramid (bea19lee.wordpress.com)
- How To Use Pinterest With Bloom’s Taxonomy | Edudemic (edudemic.com)
- Question Stems – linked to Blooms Taxonomy (tandlhub.wordpress.com)